Maximize your conference
Meeting planning represents the most fundamental—and possibly the single most important—step in establishing a successful partnership between Jan and her clients. She partners with you to produce the results you want. It’s more than what Jan does…it’s who she is!
- What is your definition of success?
- What prompted the need for this event?
- What is your conference theme?
- What is/will be the demographic make up of your audience in terms of aged, gender, job duties, length of time with organization and industry?
- What is the attitude toward the meeting?
- Who was the key note speaker in your last presentation.
—What worked and what would you like to see again?
- What would you like your attendees to say and do differently as a result of your time with Jan?
- Are there any “sacred cows” that Jan should be made aware of?
- Please share with Jan the names of a few people scheduled to attend the event that she might talk with.
- What is the mission or vision of your organization or association?
—Is this well known?
- What are the “jokes” that are inherent in the group?
- Has there been any significant event that has occurred that has affected this industry, organization or association that Jan should be aware of?
- What business problems are your attendees facing?
- What performance problems are your attendees facing?
- Please try to provide the timing and other logistical items that will help make this program successful.
These photos of Jan Dwyer may be used in creating printed or interactive material for your conference or meeting.
Room Setup: Prefer Round Tables (seating eight)
Lavaliere Mike and roving microphone