“As the Executive Director for the Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission, I want to thank Jan Dwyer for empowering the staff and leaders to create a service culture that glorifies God and truly enriches encounters—with our clients, external customers, and staff members. Our staff has not only been enthusiastic about our service initiative, but they have implemented changes that have made a positive difference to our environment. I have found Jan to be extremely valuable in changing our service culture.”
Herb Pfiffner, Executive Director, Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission
Consulting Services Net Boundless Results
Jan consults in organizations, non-profits, and state agencies. Her experience in coaching will provide you with the inspiration, tools, and real world business results to make great leaps forward. Some examples of her consulting services and real-world tangible results include:
Seattle’s Union Gospel Mission
Customer Service Consultant (2004-2008)
As a consultant, Jan’s goal was to help the Mission create a service culture. She worked with senior leaders, managers, and the entire staff to help establish a culture of internal and external service for this 75-plus year-old nonprofit organization.
- Increased awareness of service
- Increased ratings in organization-wide survey
- Increased ratings from donors and clients
- The creation of a service vision (created by the staff)
- Service feedback forms in most of the different ministries (created by the staff)
- A formal recognition program (created by the staff)
Customer Service Consultant (2004)
This project involved observing front staff customer service and making recommendations on how to increase service quality to customers. Consulting services included developing and delivering an all-day customer service training for the entire office, with real-life scenarios for each person to practice several service enhancements, as well as recommendations to achieve better customer/patient access that increased service delivery from every customer point of contact.
- Increased awareness of the importance of service by all front desk personnel
- Changes in the front office so that customers/patients could be served more efficiently
Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office
Customer Service Consultant (2005)
This project focused on increasing the awareness and service level with the Support Services Division within the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office that included customer service training session for all staff members within the division and several ways to transfer the learning to the work place that included management support and training, creating service standards and office set-up.
- Enhanced awareness of the importance of service to the public and to each other
- Increased understanding and application of service strategies as practiced in real-life scenarios