Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (Online) ($2495.00)
This online blended learning course is designed for those who want to help their organization get the most out of the Everything DiSC Workplace® solution. The course will increase your confidence in delivering this training solution and it is accessible anytime from your home or office computer. The course offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live-virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Own or have access to an Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit
- Commit to four weeks of self-directed online work, including 3 instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Active participation in all three live 90-minute virtual sessions (instructor-led)
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities
- Passing score on the final exam
- Ability to access the course from a personal computer and use a cell phone or land line for the live collaborative sessions (Please note: long distance phone charges or fees WILL NOT apply; however, cell phone minutes will be used)
- Four weeks of self-directed online work (approximately 2-3 hours of online coursework to be completed per week)
- Active participation in three live 90-minute virtual sessions (instructor-led)
- Small group facilitation, including exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help understanding and improve learning and retention
- Project Team Presentation (third live session) and Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Note: You must own or have access to the Workplace kit, sold separately
Contact Us for dates of certification training.