The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation (Online) ($2495.00)
Bring The Five Behaviors® to your employees by becoming a credentialed professional who can use the five behaviors to help make the company's culture thrive. Wiley Education puts knowledge directly in your hands by offering education options that meet your goals and style of learning. Build stronger teams through Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability and Results.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point clients have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions\
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Team Development Facilitation Kit
Each module will require 5-6 hours of time per week, broken down in the following way:
- Two to three hours of self-directed online work to be completed before the module’s live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session
- One 90-minute live collaborative (instructor-led webinar) session per week (NOTE: Attendance is required at ALL live collaborative sessions)
- 30 to 60 minutes of additional self-directed online work following the live collaborative session
- A final exam to be completed within 72 hours of the final live collaborative session
- Commit to five-week of course participation, each week consisting of 3-4 hours of self-directed online work and a 90-minute instructor-led live virtual session.
- Be willing to be recorded during the live session—learners and faculty will have access to this recording for the duration of the course to aid in the learning experience.
- Active participation in the live session (instructor-led).
- Satisfactory, on-time completion of all self-directed learning activities.
- Satisfactory completion of the final exam within 72 hours of the final, live session.
- Participation in a survey to provide feedback concerning the product and experience.
- If a participant fails to pass the final exam, a retake will be assigned.
Click here for dates of training.