Materials from Interpersonal Conflict Management Class
(WSDOT-South Region) (July 2015)
Lean information (Some Resources from DES – Department of Enterprise Services, Patrick Seigler)
There are three “quality improvement” methodologies in vogue:
- Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
Results Washington want the state agencies to focus on “pure” Lean and not on Six Sigma or Lean Six Sigma.
- Follow Up Summary – Conflict Management class (November 2013)
- Follow Up Summary – Conflict Management class (January 2013)
- Follow Up Summary – Interpersonal Conflict Management (April 2013)
- Follow-up Summary – Interpersonal Conflict Management (June 2013)
- Interpersonal Conflict Management – PowerPoint Slides
- Interpersonal Conflict Management – Participant Materials
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team Program and Assessment
(For more information about this program – please contact Jan Dwyer Bang)
Additional Tools and Resources
- Boundless Results (Jan’s Business & Leadership Blog)
- More About You – How to Deal With Different Styles
- Conflict Styles Assessment- Conflict Handling Styles
- “Getting To Know You” Questions (ice breaker)
that can help people get to know each other – this builds trust and relationships
- Win-Win Conflict – (Resolving Conflict)
- Dealing with your Difficult People (Dr. Terry Paulson)
- AID Sheet
- Carol Bowser – Conflict Management Strategies
- 10 Reasons Why Conflict Can Be Good – Bridgid Duffield
DISC Communication Style Assessment
For those of you who are interested in purchasing the DISC PREVIEW paper report that was used in class – please email me. The cost per report is $9.00 plus sales tax.
For those of you who are interested in purchasing the on-line version of the DiSC Communication Styles assessment (full version with detailed report), please let me know and I will be happy to assign you an access code. Each assessment is $54 including tax. The assessment takes about 15-20 minutes to complete and upon completion, you will immediately receive your 20 page report. Download this sample report to see what you will receive: Alex Bradley Sample Report
I would just need you to:
- Let me know the name and email address of each person taking the assessment
- Mail me a check for each assessment payable to Boundless Results to:
PO Box 1914
Sumner, WA 98390
OR if you have a PayPal account: You can purchase instantly here.
When I receive your payment, you will receive an email with the subject line “Jan Dwyer has registered you for…” – in this email will be a link for you to obtain the DiSC Assessment report. Upon completion, you will immediately receive your report that you can download to your computer and print it out.
And remember – if you are desiring to discover your style in your personal life, you will answer all of the questions with that focus in mind.