Welcome to the DOR Website page!
2016 Emotional Intelligence Class -Tax Examiners – (December 21, 2016)
- Daniel Goleman’s website and Blog
- Travis Bradberry and Jean Greaves, Emotional Intelligence 2.0, TalentSmart, 2009
- Cooper, Robert K. PH.D. Ayman Sawaf. Executive EQ – Emotional Intelligence & Leadership in Organization, Advanced Intelligence Technologies, LLC, 1996.
- Crichton, Rebecca. Emotional Intelligence: You Can’t Work Smarter Without It, Manager Magazine, Issue Three, 1998.
- Dwyer Bang, Jan “So, What Do You Do?” How to Respond with your Head And Your Heart, Real World Career Development Strategies That Work, Insight Publishing, 2003.
- Goleman, Daniel. Working with Emotional Intelligence, Bantam Books, 1998.
- Goleman, Daniel and Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee, Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead with Emotional Intelligence, Harvard Business School Press, 2002.
- Stauffer, David. Boosting your Emotional Intelligence, Managing Yourself For the Career You Want, Harvard Business School Press Corporation, The Results-Driven Manager Series, 2004.
DISC Communication Style Assessment
I would just need you to:
- Let me know the name and email address of each person taking the assessment
- Mail me a check for each assessment payable to Boundless Results to:
PO Box 1914
Sumner, WA 98390
OR, if you have a PayPal account: You can purchase instantly here.
When I receive your payment, you will receive an email with the subject line “Jan Dwyer has registered you for…” – in this email will be a link for you to obtain the DiSC Assessment report. Upon completion, you will immediately receive your report that you can download to your computer and print it out.
And remember – if you are desiring to discover your style in your personal life, you will answer all of the questions with that focus in mind.
For more information on customer service, team bulding, and leadership, visit my blog at: www.boundlessresults.com
- Praise – Impact on the workplace
- Giving Praise
- Recognition and different generations
- Creative Training Techniques Handout (Bob Pike)
- Why are Employers are so Bad at Training People
- How do you get people to take ownership of their jobs?
- How can Employees Retain information from on-the-job training?
- Learning Styles Inventory
- The TEM Commandments (Meeting Facilitation Tips)
- From Free to Fee (Transitioning to Paid Speaking)
- Faultless Facilitation Skills
- 5 Ways to Keep from Freezing Up before your Next Big Presentation
- Training Materials – Skillsoft – Virginia Stone and Jan Dwyer Bang
- Training Planning Tool
- Reconciling Different Views of Generations – Jennifer Wilson – CPA Insider
- Generation X, Generation Y, Generation Z., and the Baby Boomers
- How Generation Z Works
- Generation Z: Rebels with a Cause
- Millennials are Old News – Here’s Everything you should know about Generation Z
Links to Helpful Blog Postings on Leadership an Training:
- Boundless Results
- Personal Leadership
- Creating Memories in Meetings (my blog postings on Toastmasters)
- How to Maximize the Application and Impact of Training by Tina Smagala, Rochester Regional Director, RV Rhodes, 9/20/10
- Read This Before You Attend Your Next Training Session by Kevin Eikenberry, 4/23/12
- 10 Tips on How to Give the Greatest Presentation of your Life, by Marcus Sheridan
- What’s Your Question, Becky’s Blog, Bob Pike, 10/11/12
- 12 Tips for Creating Better PowerPoint Presentations
- 10 Tips for Using Visual Aids
- PowerPoint Presentation Advice