Welcome to the DOR Website page!
2016 DCM Meeting (October 4, 2016)
2014 Customer Service Training (December 18, 2014 – 1:30-4:30 pm)
DISC Communication Style Assessment
For those of you who are interested in purchasing the on-line version of the DiSC Communication Styles assessment (full version with detailed report), please let me know and I will be happy to assign you an access code. Each assessment is $59.25 including tax. The assessment takes about 15-20 minutes to complete and upon completion, you will immediately receive your 20 page report. Download this sample report to see what you will receive: Alex Bradley Sample Report
I would just need you to:
- Let me know the name and email address of each person taking the assessment
- Mail me a check for each assessment payable to Boundless Results to:
PO Box 1914
Sumner, WA 98390
OR, if you have a PayPal account: You can purchase instantly here.
When I receive your payment, you will receive an email with the subject line “Jan Dwyer has registered you for…” – in this email will be a link for you to obtain the DiSC Assessment report. Upon completion, you will immediately receive your report that you can download to your computer and print it out.
And remember – if you are desiring to discover your style in your personal life, you will answer all of the questions with that focus in mind.
For more information on customer service, team bulding, and leadership, visit my blog at: www.boundlessresults.com
2014 Operations Team Meeting Attendees (September 16-17, 2014)
- Daniel Goleman’s website and Blog
- Cooper, Robert K. PH.D. Ayman Sawaf. Executive EQ – Emotional Intelligence & Leadership in Organization, Advanced Intelligence Technologies, LLC, 1996.
- Crichton, Rebecca. Emotional Intelligence: You Can’t Work Smarter Without It, Manager Magazine, Issue Three, 1998.
- Dwyer Bang, Jan “So, What Do You Do?” How to Respond with your Head And Your Heart, Real World Career Development Strategies That Work, Insight Publishing, 2003.
- Goleman, Daniel. Working with Emotional Intelligence, Bantam Books, 1998.
- Goleman, Daniel and Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee, Primal Leadership: Learning to Lead with Emotional Intelligence, Harvard Business School Press, 2002.
- Stauffer, David. Boosting your Emotional Intelligence, Managing Yourself For the Career You Want, Harvard Business School Press Corporation, The Results-Driven Manager Series, 2004.
For more information on leadership, visit my blog at: www.boundlessresults.com
For Lead Trainers (July 15-16, 2014)
Performance Coaching – How to Tap into the Strengths of your Employees & Train the Trainer
Here are some more materials!
- Participant slides
- Participant materials
- Follow up Summary from class (Challenges/Resources & Solutions)
- Participant materials – Train the Trainer (for DOT – Pages 28-30 has information on how to deal with challenging behaviors)
- PDF of Participant slides – Train the Trainer (for DOT)
- Praise – Impact on the workplace
- Giving Praise
- Recognition and different generations
- Creative Training Techniques Handout (Bob Pike)
- Why are Employers are so Bad at Training People
- How do you get people to take ownership of their jobs?
- How can Employees Retain information from on-the-job training?
- Learning Styles Inventory
- The TEM Commandments (Meeting Facilitation Tips)
- From Free to Fee (Transitioning to Paid Speaking)
- Faultless Facilitation Skills
- 5 Ways to Keep from Freezing Up before your Next Big Presentation
- Training Materials – Skillsoft – Virginia Stone and Jan Dwyer Bang
- Training Planning Tool
- Reconciling Different Views of Generations – Jennifer Wilson – CPA Insider
- Generation X, Generation Y, Generation Z., and the Baby Boomers
- How Generation Z Works
- Generation Z: Rebels with a Cause
- Millennials are Old News – Here’s Everything you should know about Generation Z
Links to Helpful Blog Postings:
- Boundless Results
- Personal Leadership
- Creating Memories in Meetings (my blog postings on Toastmasters)
- How to Maximize the Application and Impact of Training by Tina Smagala, Rochester Regional Director, RV Rhodes, 9/20/10
- Read This Before You Attend Your Next Training Session by Kevin Eikenberry, 4/23/12
- 10 Tips on How to Give the Greatest Presentation of your Life, by Marcus Sheridan
- What’s Your Question, Becky’s Blog, Bob Pike, 10/11/12
- 12 Tips for Creating Better PowerPoint Presentations
- 10 Tips for Using Visual Aids
- PowerPoint Presentation Advice